View Full Version : G'day from Aus!

Frosty
06-29-2012, 01:07 AM
Ordered last March from the dealer near me at Port Macquarie. We're 4.5 hours north of Sydney and say 8 south of Brisbane in case you're not familiar with eastern Australia. They will have it ready next week. It feels like an age. Fuji White Pure SD4 with a few odds and sods. Oh price in Aus? $71k. The Prestige is over $90k. Exy isn't it? (We've got to pay all these taxes and duties and GST to keep the bludgers/freeloaders in Canberra in fine style!)

Nice to read news from other Evoquees and to have found this forum - because I've only ever seen two in the flesh - and those in the big smoke! Anyway fingers crossed I'm not going to be disappointed next week. I'll post a pic.

Frosty

Red_Rover
07-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome! Your one of few on here from Aus,

Congrats on ordering your Evoque, lucky you were able to with so much people still waiting to be on the order list.
I'm guessing you got your Evoque by now, post pictures!

amadeus
11-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi all - another newbie here. Currently a LR Disco owner and looking to add another LR to the fleet! Order placed 10 Oct, now waiting, waiting, waiting like everyone else!
Was looking at Audi but Evie took my breath away! I think the Fuji looks amazing under street lights - so sparkly - and as it's "just for me" I went for the coupe.