Hello from ATL

Thread: Hello from ATL

Hello from ATL

Hey,

Recently I purchased a beatiful Fuji white evoque which I am enjoying to the fullest. looking forward to learning about our beautifull cars and will try to give some input on the forum as well. Hope everybody here is as happy with their baby ranges as I am.

Cheers

You want us to believe that? PICS PLEASE lol... just love seein pics of the new Evoque

lol will do. I would have already if it wasnt for these darn restricted work computers

4. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForum.com
    Advertisements

welcome! you came to the right place to learn about your Evoque, tons of information here + a helpful community.
    Just like what rdlviper said, pic's!!!!

Here are some pics of today. I gotta say wow! what a great car. It is really smooth off road but I am amazed at how well it drives in the mountain twisties! its like a sports car. And thats a lot to say coming from a lotus. I am loving this car.

Very nice pics and happy to hear of your good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by lsberrios1 View Post
    Here are some pics of today. I gotta say wow! what a great car. It is really smooth off road but I am amazed at how well it drives in the mountain twisties! its like a sports car. And thats a lot to say coming from a lotus. I am loving this car.

Thanks for posting pictures. It's good to see you use the Evoque for what it was built for and not just sticking to city roads which any vehicle can be driven on! Must be fun going through those trails.
    Where is this trail located?