Kahn Teases More Aggressive RS250 Range Rover Evoque Tune

Kahn Teases More Aggressive RS250 Range Rover Evoque Tune

In its never ending quest to satisfy the need for personalization, British design house Afzal Kahn is preparing one more tuning package for the Range Rover Evoque named the RS250, which has been teased in the above rendering ahead of its debut in July.

The Stage 1 RS250 kit promises to adorn Land Rover's premium compact crossover with a more aggressive look thanks to a comprehensive styling package.

It includes a new front bumper with wider air inlets and LED daytime running lamps, a bespoke front grille, a boot spoiler, a new rear bumper housing a diffuser and twin pipes, plus a painted hood and roof.

Kahn's own 22-inch alloy wheels and tinted rear windows along with a lowered sports suspension complete the package.

There will also be a second kit available that adds wide wheel arches, a roof spoiler and beefier side skirts.

The tuner says that buyers will be able to further personalize the RS250 Range Rover Evoque with a selection of interior upgrades, while Kahn is also readying an engine kit for improved performance.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/05...250-range.html

Companies just keep putting out Evoque packages like clockwork. Not that I'm complaining.

They need more performance and practicality modifications and parts. Enough of these visual parts. I haven't seen ANY sold yet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForum.com
    Advertisements

That front bumper is soo sexy! Some additional hp would be nice though I gotta agree.

I just don't see anyone buying these exterior parts.. What about some practical parts like interior products, or parts to make the engine run more efficiently. I know the Evoque is a fashion icon but enough of the body kits! I want to see other parts!

not liking the kit kinda looks like ass... take the classy ness away from the car