4x4 tyre size

Thread: 4x4 tyre size

4x4 tyre size

What is the biggest tyre size I would be able to put on my 20" mags? I would like to increase my ground clearance to about 10" or more. Any ideas on 4x4 tyres available for evoques?

not sure what size to go with but once im ready i might go with cooper zeon ltz tires, i heard good stuff about them, should work well with the evoque

how crazy are the terrains you are going on?

I am planning a trip to Mozambique next year which would give the evoque a good test off road as they have some serious mud and sand terrain. Not so sure about the road tyres it comes out with though the reviews have not been bad about the standard tyres. I basically just want to improve my ground clearance to avoid hitting anything as the terrain will be new to me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kevsta View Post
    I am planning a trip to Mozambique next year which would give the evoque a good test off road as they have some serious mud and sand terrain. Not so sure about the road tyres it comes out with though the reviews have not been bad about the standard tyres. I basically just want to improve my ground clearance to avoid hitting anything as the terrain will be new to me.
    Have you seen any of the Evoque off-road test video's? It might give you a better idea of what ground clearance is like