What Kinda Of Wheels Wil You Use - Evoque

I wonder what kinda of rims everyone will use on their evoque once they modify them?

I personally love the concave look! , and maybe even those BBS wheels with the lip as well!

HRE makes some really nice wheels I just hope they make wheels in the Evoque's bolt pattern. So far im liking these HRE Wheels...

I love how they have that OEM Range Rover look to them, yet it's still bling!

I'm open to suggestions on aftermarket range rover Evoque wheels

I think the OEM evoque rims are a bit ugly. Hope range rover offers more choices or aftermarket is the way to go!

4. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForum.com
    Advertisements

Not sure but I believe the canadian us and euro markets will come with different style rims.

22" Ace Convex In Matte Black

First of all I'd like to say hello to everyone on the forum my name is Anthony and this is my 1st post . I have 2 great sites that do all the work for you. You just seach by vehicle then you get a bunch of choices ex. Size, forged, rim/tire combo etc...

1st is www.carid.com This is by far the best site for customizing bumper to bumper.
    2nd is www.superbuytires.com
    both are pretty high on prices but just find the wheel you like and do a search and find them cheaper somewhere else.

So if anyone has questions on wheels/tires, offsets, hub size etc.. Please feel free to send me a message if you like, I've been in the business for 17years.

Nice Meeting everyone,
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by ohanthony View Post
    First of all I'd like to say hello to everyone on the forum my name is Anthony and this is my 1st post . I have 2 great sites that do all the work for you. You just seach by vehicle then you get a bunch of choices ex. Size, forged, rim/tire combo etc...

1st is www.carid.com This is by far the best site for customizing bumper to bumper.
    2nd is www.superbuytires.com
    both are pretty high on prices but just find the wheel you like and do a search and find them cheaper somewhere else.

So if anyone has questions on wheels/tires, offsets, hub size etc.. Please feel free to send me a message if you like, I've been in the business for 17years.

Nice Meeting everyone,
    Anthony
    Welcome once again! I'm sure there will be many questions coming your way on size, width and offset for aftermarket wheels on the evoque

Quote Originally Posted by Randy.Rover View Post
    I wonder what kinda of rims everyone will use on their evoque once they modify them?

I personally love the concave look! , and maybe even those BBS wheels with the lip as well!

I ordered a 2013 Prestige and I am sticking with the Stock 19" in the new Sparkle Finish. When you look for a picture of the Evoque, every single photo has the honey cone style 6 or 7, so mine will be unique and rare