\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Gearbox??\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi all.
\r\n
\r\nPurchased a 2014 Dynamic for my partner back in July. I was driving on M 25 motorway and there was a rattling from the engine which increased/decreased with engine revs. There was a significant ‘clunk’ which I felt through the pedals, the car went into neutral and I had to get to the hard shoulder. I turned the car off, and then it wouldn’t turn back on. Recovery truck 2 1/2 hours later to garage who have replaced Gear Selector Switch and a new Battery. Car still won’t start, and the gear selector won’t rise. I would really appreciate any help on this.
\r\n
\r\nRegards Simon\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[83328] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n brian.mitchell904\r\n \r\n
    \r\n brian.mitchell904 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Junior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Did they check for engine or transmission codes ?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[83220] = "83328,83328"; pn[0] = ",83220"; pn[83328] = "83220,83220"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[24122] = "SimonT"; pu[24300] = "brian.mitchell904"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gearbox??

Hi all.

Purchased a 2014 Dynamic for my partner back in July. I was driving on M 25 motorway and there was a rattling from the engine which increased/decreased with engine revs. There was a significant ‘clunk’ which I felt through the pedals, the car went into neutral and I had to get to the hard shoulder. I turned the car off, and then it wouldn’t turn back on. Recovery truck 2 1/2 hours later to garage who have replaced Gear Selector Switch and a new Battery. Car still won’t start, and the gear selector won’t rise. I would really appreciate any help on this.

Regards Simon