Good afternoon.
3 weeks ago our Evoque sd4 2014 developed just about every warning indication as I was driving home from a trip into the country side. I crawled back to my local RR dealer on 31st July 2021. I was amazed when they said it couldn’t be booked in until 12th August and no courtesy cars available until end of August. They did find some time and started to look into and diagnose the problems on the 2nd August. It transpires that the Haldex transmission pump requires attention and there is a brake light switch and aux battery issue too. The technicians are now faulting the wiring so fingers crossed I’ll hear positive news soon. And no doubt an expensive repair invoice to boot.
I’ve also emailed JLR and Tata company regarding the potential steering rack bolts issue that was highlighted on BBC Watchdog programme last month. To say I was disappointed with their initial response is an understatement.
Sorry to be venting my frustration with JLR. My wife and I both enjoy driving this car and have missed using it over the school holidays to take our grandchildren about.
PS. It’s current mileage is approx 54k.

Regards Richard