Hi from Germany !

Hi from Germany !

Hi, found this forum today, lot's of information.
    Ordered my fuji white Dynamic in December 2011. Can't wait to get it, latest information from my dealer is early may.
    It will come with nice 20" rims in shadow chrome surface. Together with the glassroof and all black interior it should look not too bad !
    Will post some pics when I get it !

congrats on your new purchase and wellcome to the forum. Make sure to post some pics when it arrives. Those wheels are simply gorgeous.
    Current toys:

white RR Evoque Pure Premium
    white Ducati Streetfighter
    white Fiat 500 (fiancee's)

Welcome!

Great color choice, I think Fuji white is one of the best looking colors on the Evoque. Were almost in March, May will be here soon enough! Like what lsberrios said, make sure to post some pic's!

Just curious but out of all the SUV's to choose from, why the Evoque?

4. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForum.com
    Advertisements

Well Ryan,
    I drive an Audi A3 Sportback which I lile very much, but all of the Audi-SUV's do look the same to me, I am getting bored !
    Same for BMW and as well for Mercedes, I am simply missing a car with a 'character' , and that's what the Evoque does offer !
    And being a Germany I can say it ! This is my first non-german car ( besides one Peugeot Van, I have to admit ) after a long row of Audis, BMW's and Mercedes, and I never was awaiting the car coming to the dealer that much.
    I really believe that this car changes the game for RR, besides the fact that they need something with less consumption to comply with fleet regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbiker41 View Post
    Well Ryan,
    I drive an Audi A3 Sportback which I lile very much, but all of the Audi-SUV's do look the same to me, I am getting bored !
    Same for BMW and as well for Mercedes, I am simply missing a car with a 'character' , and that's what the Evoque does offer !
    And being a Germany I can say it ! This is my first non-german car ( besides one Peugeot Van, I have to admit ) after a long row of Audis, BMW's and Mercedes, and I never was awaiting the car coming to the dealer that much.
    I really believe that this car changes the game for RR, besides the fact that they need something with less consumption to comply with fleet regulations.
    Audi A3's are NICE! My neighbor has one and I love how it looks.

About german SUV's in the market, I feel the same way about them as you do. Maybe it's because I haven't been keeping up with them much but they all seem to be the same. All offering just about the same straight line power and handling.

RR Evoque is a game changer, I almost think it's in a niche of it's own, where else can you find a compact luxurious SUV that has great off-road capabilities? I looked into the "competitors", but at the end of the day, they don't seem to compare directly to the Evoque. I feel as if you need to forget the Evoque has off-road capabilities in order to compare it to it's said "competitors".

HOPEFULLY with the Evoque out now, it will push other car makers to build more direct competition.

Hi Scottbiker41 and all others
    I´am from Germany too. I´ve ordered a RRE Pure TD4 in Barolo Black. I will get him end of March.
    Where are you from Scottbiker ?

Hi all im new to this forum,some great threads here, with some good advice. I am privileged to be able to build and drive these great evoques every day, i work at halewood. If anybody is unsure about anything and i can be of any assistance please inbox me and i will try my best to help you.