Are there any aftermarket headunits compatible? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ok so from what Ive been able to search up so far Metra pretty much makes an install kit for almost any car. Plus they also make sure that all your stock buttons and controls are still useable. So I can actually get almost any aftermarket head unit and use the Metra install kit and brackets and still have a somewhat OEM looking center console.

They do make them for a wide variety of cars but not the evoque. Usually any model with a lot of integrated buttons either takes a while or they dont do it. You can search through Metraonline.com but all they make are a few modules for some integration.

Quote Originally Posted by arrivalanche View Post
    They do make them for a wide variety of cars but not the evoque. Usually any model with a lot of integrated buttons either takes a while or they dont do it. You can search through Metraonline.com but all they make are a few modules for some integration.

i really doubt that the evoque will even need an after market unit, they're would be no point in doing so.. what so ever.

4. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Randy.Rover View Post
    i really doubt that the evoque will even need an after market unit, they're would be no point in doing so.. what so ever.
    My thoughts exactly.

i have buddies that work for car audio shops and they all use metra kits to install aftermarket radios on cars. fitment is almost perfect and price is pretty good. only complaint ive ever heard is that some of the metra kits are easy to break if youre not careful.

The isn't a such thing as a metra kit for the evoke dude. They don't always make them for some cars especially when the car comes factory with a I dash screen. PLEASE listen when I say it's not out there yet if ever.