Would you keep your Evoque stock or modify it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you keep your Evoque stock or modify it?

are you the type of person to modify every vehicle you own? do you like to keep it just like how it rolled off the factory floor? whichever side of the coin youre own post up here and tell us why.

I dont really see these cars being for modifying but if I was to ever do something to it I would put some real offroad tires, a winch, and some big hella lights.
    Current toys:

white RR Evoque Pure Premium
    white Ducati Streetfighter
    white Fiat 500 (fiancee's)

only thing i would do for this evoque is off road tires and street rims

4. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForum.com
    Advertisements

I'm the type of person that I would already have parts for it even before I bought it. lol

I would wait until the warranty from the dealership expires. Then I would start modifying it. That way I wont risk losing my warranty over something so small.

Don't see that I would be doing much to the exterior. Maybe better tires. Thats about it. Change the interior lights to LED.

Quote Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
    Don't see that I would be doing much to the exterior. Maybe better tires. Thats about it. Change the interior lights to LED.

thats alll i would do to to be honest...

I modified every car/suv I've ever had since it wasmy profession for so long but I'm glad I don't want or need to with this one. I got every option I could for that reason.

I see the Evoque as a family car and apart from mods that make it more convenient I wont be doing anything.